This is just one of the crows.
Sunday I go to pick up Talan from my mom and dads house. My folks were kind enough to take Talan so I could do some cleaning around the house for some showings. As soon as I get to the house dad greets me and has me follow him to see the baby crow that was found in our yard. The thought was the little fella fell out of his nest. He was in shock, dehydrated and well needed a little lift up to get in the tree to be safe. Dad was this crows EMT. Mom and Dad crow did not see it this way and started in on the suicide mission, dice bombing anyone who came close to the tree, or anyone who just came outside to see the baby crow. Mom and dad crow also called for some crow troops and out came 6 other suicide bombing crows. Word to the wise crows have friends who come fully armed. Think Alfred Hitchcocks movie "The Birds" my favorite movie of his.
Sunday also brought the beach to Talan. Grandpa Cliff made a sandbox for Talan. Mom and dad took Talan to home depot to by play sand and he got to help unload it into his new sandbox aka Talans beach. He played all day in his own sand. This new beach made it very difficult for me to get Talan convinced that he needed to leave with me to go to his other grandparents home. He informed me that he was going to stay and baby Ahren and I could go. Chris has also gotten to relive some childhood fun. He has also been playing in the sandbox with Talan.
Today we had Ahrens one month checkup. I thought we were going to get shots but we didn't need any, so next month the poor guy gets shots. He is growing very well, and the doctor was happy so I was happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment