So to those of you who cringe at kids using foul language, you may want to skip this post. To the rest of you, I hope you went pee first, cause you may pee your pants laughing!
Tonight I come home from work and the grocery store. Chris and I are talking about how our days were, nothing really special, and no foul language has been used. Talan is playing with his Thomas the Train stuff on the coffee table. Seems innocent enough right? All of a sudden Talan is slamming his train on the table saying "Gosh Darnit, I can't do this", " Gosh Darnit Dad" ok that one was funny since Chris was at the computer playing pool. We both just chuckle and continue to chat. I look over at Talan and ask if he is hungery, he turns to me and says "F*&% Dinner" "F*&% Dinner mom".....Chris and I look at one another and say what did you just say Talan? We are thinking that thats not what is really coming out of his mouth, he is trying to say something else. Again and this time he is jumping up and down laughing saying "F*&% Dinner" over and over and over again. He is really saying what we think he is saying. Now the real question is where did he here this lovely phrase. We haven't used this word in ages, and all of a sudden he is blurting this out. At this point I have had to walk out of the room, because if I stay I'm going to show him that I am laughing, then he will think its ok to drop the f bomb. No sooner do I get into the kitchen laughing quietly with tears rolling down my face, I hear "God Damnit Dad".....
Things that come out of the mouths of babes! Here I thought I was doing really well with my swearing, guess I better work a little harder!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment