Thursday, April 9, 2009

Work Shower

I work with a great group of people at my office. Through my work I have made friends with some of our drug reps. So today I got a big surprise with a brunch shower. One of my favorite reps Mia and her new co-worker Rachel, were kind enough to bring us my favorite shortbread cookies, and bagels from Panera. Along with that some of the yummiest breakfast sandwiches from there also. My co-workers spoiled me badly and their kindness is overwhelming!

So if you are ever in Federal Way and you have a craving for a bagel stop in at Panera, and you have to try the Hazelnut cream cheese spread it is to die for!!

So here is to the doctor's office, thank you all for a great day, and thank you to my favorite Lexapro ladies I appreciate everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment