

Isn't it amazing how fast your child grows! One day he is your little baby and the next thing you know he is a full blown toddler.
March 6, 2006 I gave birth to this little package of joy. He couldn't wait until his due date to come into this world and came three weeks early. He was the strangest little baby. Where most babies like to look at you, he didn't. Everyone thought there was something a little off with him because of this. But I knew different. He just wanted to take in everything around him, and didn't want to waste his time staring at us when there is so much more to look at.
Three years later he is the cutest, sassy little butt, attitude like his mom, and loving little boy you could ask for.
Kids are an amazing joy to have in your life, and I can't wait until our new baby is born to see if he is anything like Talan. I'll keep you posted.


No comments:
Post a Comment